This is my third time to be nominated for this amazing award. Here’s the link to the first time and here’s the link to the second!! If you want to know more about me, you can check those out and comment. I’ll love that!!
I’m so grateful to Jasmine @ Life of a Simple Reader for nominating me this time! Y’all should go check out her blog. It’s beautiful, she’s a fun person and she loves dogs!
This award was created by Okoto Enigma!
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best posts
So, let’s get on with it!
Three Random Facts About Me!!
- My best animal is a panther. I love how black, sleek and beautiful they are and their eyes are so gorgeous!!😍😍😍
- I had amazing 20/20 vision when I was 16 and now, my eyesight has gotten really bad. I hope I don’t become an adult that needs eyeglasses to read😣😣😣
- I love everything to do with water; taking a bath, washing plates, splashing my feet with water, making my hands wet. It’s very weird that I can’t actually swim
Jasmine’s Questions For Me!
1. Have you done anything you regret the most? What is it?
I can’t remember and even if I could, I think some questions are private and shouldn’t be asked especially not on the Internet. So, no answer.
2. What’s the last song you listened to?
Bibanke by Asa
Some of you are probably shocked. Like, “Taiwo listened to a song???” 😂😂😂 Yeah, I did. A few days ago 😏
3. What’s a book that represents YOU? Or a fictional character you can most relate to?
I never really think about this and I don’t see myself (a black woman) represented often in books so it’s hard to think of anyone.
4. If you could decorate your own dream reading nook, what’ll it look like?
A white bookshelf which should also be short (so, I don’t have to stand to get books) and a beanbag, recliner and footstool at the bottom of the shelf with snacks on a table nearby.
5. Book boyfriend/ girlfriend you desperately want to hang out with.
Lazlo Strange in Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. I love him so so much.
I nominate the following amazing people!
- Chloe @ Chloe Metzger
- Bee @ Life of Beee
- Jill @ Jill’s Book Blog
- Bex @ Bexcapades
- Lorraine Ambers
- Jenn @ Jenniely (This links to a post she made about how to self-host by the way. If you’re interested in that, do check her post)
- Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Book Views
- Evgnossia @ Through the Chapters
- Mimi @ Glitz and Glitter
- Robyn Poppy
- Ayse Merve Demir
My questions are:
1. What’s the best thing that has ever happened to you?
2. What do you do apart from blogging? School, job, what?
3. What’s your best season?
4. What does your dream life look like?
5. If you could be an animal, which would you be?
And I’m done!!
If you’re reading this, do check out all the blogs I linked to. They’re all amazing I assure you.
P.S. The award graphic wasn’t made by me. I found it on The Emma Edit
Let’s be friends on