It’s very important to have a blog that is professional and attractive. Visitors to your blog are more likely to return if your blog was appealing to them. Brands are also more likely to work with you if they like how your blog looks. The theme and fonts you use for your blog are very important in achieving a professional and pretty blog. The photos you use on the blog also play a big role in how your blog looks.
**Full Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a small amount of compensation when you purchase from my links AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU. As always, I only write about things I’m truly passionate about and I promote only things I have tried, tested and LOVED.
In converting my blog (it was formerly a book blog. You can read more about my decision to do that in my blog update post), I realized I had a problem. I didn’t have pictures to use for my banners and share-able images. I wanted my blog to look professional and feminine and since I don’t have a decent camera, I knew I needed a place to get excellent, free stock photos from.
So, I went on the holy grail for blogging and images, Pinterest and I began my search. And I found one website that offers hundreds of free stock photos with great quality!
Introduction to Ivory Mix
That site is Ivory Mix and I’m so happy I found it! The photos are generally minimalist and bright with touches of colors and many of them contain objects that can even inspire your next post! It’s the blogger dream manifested in real life!
Benefits of using Ivory Mix
- Ivory Mix offers more than 550 free stock photos available for download. They are all very clear and look professional.
- Not so many bloggers know about this site. So, the pictures aren’t that common. This is a very important point for me because I don’t like making a graphic and seeing it on another blogger’s page the next day. I can share my posts and I don’t have to worry if the image has been seen a thousand times already
- The photos are available in light pastel, neutral and there are also free colorful and creative stock photos
- There are lots of photos for popular blog niches like mom and parent blogs, the finance niche and free Stock Photos for health, fitness, and wellness brands
- The photos have plenty of themes that are great for specific blog posts. I’ll talk more on that and other points later.
- Ivory Mix photos come in the wide rectangle or square banner format and many of them are also long, vertical images that are great for Pinterest!
- Another incredible thing about Ivory Mix is the size of the photos. You get very, very clear and professional photos for your blog that are usually less than 2 megabytes! This means that when you put them on your blog, they don’t spend a long time loading (thus, frustrating your visitors). It also means that when you share them on social media that have a size limit on photos, the quality remains the same! How awesome is that?
Are you interested now? Well, I hope so because to get those awesome photos, all you have to do is sign up! When you sign up, you get an exclusive password to access the database of free stock photos with 550+ free images. You then download the ones you want from the stock photo library and they’re saved forever on your device. Also by signing up, you get 4 new stock photos every month. Sometimes, even more than that! I got 10 free photos in my mail for this month!
The Ivory Mix Shop
Now, if you want more options than the 550+ photos provided that anyone can use, there’s a Stock Photo Shop that you can buy images from. The photos come in bundles and you can buy bundles of images from $15 to $30. Some bundles are so cheap that you can get 70+ styled stock photos for $35 (that’s 2 professional photos for $1!). Trust me, I’ve done a lot of research on stock photos. You won’t find cheaper anywhere else. You can search the shop by category or niche or browse by colour (which is great if you want to brand your blog or Pinterest). My personal fave is the social media quotes section which has bundles made of motivational quotes and the like! If you’re a mental health blogger, that’ll be great for you!
Want Access to Everything? Join a Membership Plan!
There are AMAZING Stock Photo Membership plans apart from the free plan which are perfect if you want great quality for your money!
There’s the elite membership plan and as an elite member, you get unlimited downloads of everything in the Ivory Mix shop (under the free plan, you have to buy them as I mentioned above), 100+ new photos every month, 30+ social media quote graphics and 2400+ stock photos and graphics. These photos and graphics are valued at over $3000 but go for the incredible price of $37 every 3 months ($12.3 per month and about $0.02 cents per image).
There is also a VIP membership even bigger than the elite member option available. This option gives everything in the elite member option in addition to access to a new single image download library and 60 exclusive bonus photos in various blogging categories. It’s even cheaper than the elite member plan at $107 per year ($8.91 per month). You honestly won’t find a stock photo plan that cheap anywhere else!
So, what are you waiting for? Go sign up to Ivory Mix and get excellent-quality, free stock photos for your blog!
Do you use stock photos on your blog? Where do you get them from? What do you think of Ivory Mix? Let’s discuss!
If you like this post, please share using the icons below! Thank you!
~~NOTE: If you’re using a phone to read this and you can’t find a comment section, please scroll to the end and click on the white box.
Subscribe so you don’t miss more blogging tips, skin care tips, motivation and bookish posts directly to your inbox. No spam, I promise 😊
If you like my content, please donate to the blog: