Hey people! I got the idea for this book tag from Jordan’s bookish Valentine card exchange post over on her BLOG!! I thought it would be fun to create a book tag based on the concept of love and giving associated with Valentine’s Day. Since, it’s nearly February I thought this would be the best time to do this tag.
2. Link back to the person who tagged you and thank them!
3. Answer the questions (of course!)
4. You can use my graphic if you want but please mention me as the person who made it.
5. Tag 5-10 other bloggers (or more if you want!😁)
1. What book(s) have you been given as a gift that you loved?
2. What book(s) would you like to give as a gift to someone else?
3. If you could gift a random person any bookish item, what would it be?
4. If you could gift a random person any non-bookish item, what would it be?
5. What do you say when a person gives you a gift you don’t like?
6. Mention a book based around Valentine’s Day.
7. Mention any two tips for blogging as a gift to other bloggers and to those who may want to start a blog.
8. Link to some posts by other bloggers that you loved or were very helpful.
And that’s it!
I hope it’s not too long.
My answers are below if you’re interested (I hope you are!😁)
1. I was given Demon in my View by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes in high school by a close friend. It’s a paranormal book I really loved at the time.
You can like this picture and others on my bookstagram. I would really love that.
2. I would like to gift The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed and Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli to some of the people I know. I feel those are amazing books that may encourage feminism and stop homophobia in my society.
3. I would like to gift some amazing bloggers and bookstagrammers a bookish subscription box (if I could afford them for myself infact😄)
4. Hmmm. This is hard. I know that’s weird because I formed the question (😂😂😂😂) but this is really hard to answer.
Maybe a laptop to some bloggers… I scheduled a couple of posts a few days ago on a computer (for the first time ever!) and it was a wonderful experience. I think a lot of bloggers who may not have one would really love a computer as a gift.
5. “Thank you!” with a large, happy grin then I ignore the gift forever. I’m a horrible person, I know😔
6. None. Nil. Can’t think of any. I hope those that read romance will recommend some to me.
7. I’ve got 2 pieces of advice on my Blogger Recognition Award post. It’s also one of my most commented on posts So I guess my advice was pretty good *insert a bit of modesty😁* Please do check it out!!
- Silvia @ Silvia Reads Books talks about how the cry against piracy “Go to the library” is very hurtful to international readers
- Marta @ The Cursed Book also talks about how authors dismiss international readers when they talk about piracy
- Laura @ All in my Head has a post on 5 blogging resources every blogger needs and how it transforms your blog!
- Maja @ Bookish Addicted talks about some ways for international bloggers to get free books
- Evelina @ Avalinah’s Books talks about how to make a good Edelweiss and Netgalley profile to get approvals from publishers
- Lucy @ That Book Gal has a post on how to request and review books on Edelweiss
- Jenn @ Jenniely has a post on how to self-host your blog and get your own domain name!
I’m tagging everyone that reads this post and I’ll also tag a ton of other bloggers on Twitter!!
Connect to me on