Thanks so much to Hebah @ Hebah Pervaiz for this nomination! This post is long overdue. Sigh.
This award is about stating 7 interesting facts about myself but it’s going to be very hard to find anything to say other than the three points I stated in my Mystery Blogger Award post. Anyway, I’ll try my best.
Seven Not-so-interesting Facts About Me
- I’m dark (even by African standards) and I have light brown eyes so I look like I’m wearing contacts.
- My best colour is purple; not light purple or lilac (eww) but deep, royal purple.
- I’m a feminist. Nope, not a man-hater; a feminist who believes in the “social, political and economic equality of both sexes.” The quote is from Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by the way.
- I have a slight anger problem and I really really hate when people accuse me of something I didn’t do and then refuse to listen to my side (this happens to me nearly every week. I really hate it)
- I don’t like the idea of giving flowers and chocolates as gifts.
- When I was little, I liked bananas a lot and I liked climbing things. Guess what my family called me. A clue: an animal whose name starts with ‘m’
- I’m not sure if this is “interesting” but I stammer quite a bit. I think it’s why I like novels so much. I’m not forced to talk to people and stumble over my words.
And that’s it!!
For this award, I nominate
- Jenny @ Jenny in Neverland
- Rachel @ Rachel’s thoughts
- Taryn @ A Sunlit Library
- Sarah @ The Wanderlust Writer
- Amie @ A Beautiful Distance
- Kim @ By Hook and by Book
- Thalia @ Random Book Muses
- Audrey @ Audrey Writes Abroad
- Kristin @ The Hobby Whore
- That Artsy Reader Girl
- Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
- Sophie @ Something so True
- For all things Kaitlyn
Here are the rules…
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Share 7 Facts about yourself
• Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
~~~P.S. The award graphic isn’t mine.~~~