Hello guys!! I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Hello Miss Marie! She nominated me for this about a month ago and I’m just doing it! I’ve been on an unofficial blogging hiatus (with a few breaks) for the past two weeks. Thank you so much Marie for the nomination!
This award was originally created by Okoto Enigma. Check out her blog and the original post!
P.S. The award graphic wasn’t created by me. If you know who created it, please tag them.
• Put the award logo in your post as well as the rules
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog
• Tell your readers three things about you.
• Re-nominate 10-20 people
• Notify the nominees via a blog comment
• Ask the nominees five questions and one funny question
• Share links to your best posts.
Three Things About Me!!
1. My regular followers would know this!!
I barely listen to music. In a month, I probably listen to music on about two days…. Many songs just seem like noise to me. For example, today is the 12th of December and I haven’t listened to any single song at all.. On the few days I do listen to music, I actually enjoy it.
2. I don’t like honey. I don’t take it raw, I don’t like it in tea, I don’t like it on bread or in pancake batter or in anything at all. I think it’s very overrated and it tastes tangy and sour to me.
3. I’m 5 4′ but I like to call myself 5 5′ (😆) and I’m very very slim except for a little pudginess at my tummy. There was a time when it made me sad cos as an African, I should have actual assets! Anyway, I’ve made peace with my body😊
- What do you do besides blogging?
I’m a chemical engineering student in Lagos, Nigeria. I’m in my third year now (💃💃💃). Also, I’m learning Python programming. I wanted to learn Web design but life happened. Sigh! I’m also a bookstagrammer! Here’s my Instagram link! (just a bit of self-promotion😄)
- What blog post are you most proud of and why?
I’m most proud of my Liebster Award post. I thought my advice was pretty good (in a modest way, of course) and a lot of people really liked it! I’m also very very proud of my review of Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. It’s a book I feel very passionate about and I’m glad that showed in my review.
- What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to be a bestselling author and to also own an international and very big bookish shop (I’m currently working on starting the latter)
- What is your favourite book or movie?
Harry Potter series and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I really liked the movie of Cloud Atlas also.
- Where/ when do you like to work on your blog?
I work on my blog at home but sometimes, I write bits of my review when I’m not at home. I work best at night (around 12 am) or very very early in the morning when I don’t have distractions.
- Bonus question: What is the most embarrassing moment you’re wiling to admit to
I’m sure there are a few but I honestly can’t remember. Sorry for spoiling the fun😊
I’m tagging these bloggers!
- Robyn @ Robyn Poppy
- Nicola @ Fantastic Book Dragon
- Haja @ Haja Reads
- Danielle @ YA Allegiance Blog
- Claudia and Diana @ The Bookish Sisters
- Dora @ Berries and Books Blog
- Mhairi @ Bibliobakes
- Layla @ Readable Life
- Emily @ Always Opinionated Girl
- Katy @ Stxrry Sky
- Yumie @ Falling for Snow
My questions are:
1. Tell us a bit about your blog. Something brief.
2. Mention one thing you’ll tell anyone who wants to start blogging
3. Do you earn from your blog? How?
4. What is your greatest fear?
5. What do you intend to do the day before Christmas and on Christmas day?
6. What’s the brightest and most garish piece of clothing you have. Add a picture if you can.
And that’s it!