I got nominated for my first Liebster Award!!!!!!!
The wonderfully nice Nada @ Early Bookish Birds nominated me. Thank you darling🤗😚
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with your own set of questions
- Tag your chosen 11 bloggers and don’t forget to tell them as well.
1. Favourite Quote
2. Are you a student? Do you work? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?
That’s the way she wrote it people😂😂😂 I’m a student. I’m studying chemical engineering in Lagos, Nigeria. I don’t work. I’m still heavily infact, totally dependent on my parents; a situation I need to change soon. If anyone has a remote job for me that won’t interfere with my studies, get in touch with me!!
3. Last good book you read?
I’m going to take this as the last really good book I read. This is Juliet Takes a Breath that I read ages ago. I’ve been on a reading slump lately…
4. When did you start blogging?
September 15th,2017!!! Do I hear applause?????😂😂😂
5. What’s the song you have on repeat these days?
Groan….I hate when questions about music come up!! I haven’t listened to any songs lately (I’m not a fan of music) so this question can’t be answered.
6. Last movie you watched?
Hugo starring Asa Butterfield, Chloë Grace Moretz, Christopher Lee and Jude Law among others.
It’s about a boy whose father dies leaving him an automaton to repair. Hugo thinks the automaton has a message from his dad and while trying to repair it, his life changes wonderfully. I expected it to be more intense because I really like Hugo actor.
On another note, the actor who played Hugo, Asa Butterfield will make a wonderful Nico from Rick Riordan’s books. He’s pale, has black hair and can look quite scary sometimes.
I knew I remembered his face somewhere. He was the creepy boy that played Mordred in the Merlin TV series. He’s a very gorgeous 20 year old now though😍😍
7. Are you in love?
Lmao. Isn’t this a personal question? No, I’m not. I’m so uninterested in romance that there was a time when I wondered if I was asexual (I’m not btw although I hope my statement doesn’t feel insulting to anyone)
8. What’s your best friend’s name?
I don’t have a best friend and now, your question has made me realise that….
I do have a close friend called Titilayo (short form is Titi) It’s a Yoruba name that means “everlasting joy” She’s a very short person (around 5 2′) and the most rotten-minded person I have ever come across. The things she says are like 😲. I love her though😊
9. Favourite Genre
Fantasy!!! Swords and sorcery and EVIL!!
10. Is there a goal you want to achieve out of blogging?
I want to be able to earn a good income from it someday. In a close future😊
11. Can we be friends? *puppy eyes*
We’re already friends love😚
I nominate the following people who shouldn’t forget to tag me!
- Rendz @ Reading with Rendz
- Danielle @ The Introverted Book Nerd
- Shanah @ Bionic Bookworm
- Dani @ Touch My Spine Book Reviews
- Mimi @ Blushy Darling
- Lashaan and Trang @ Bookidote
- Fernanda @ The Wanderlust Reader
- Jessica @ Mrs Robinson’s Library
- Shana @ Travelling Shana
- Chaz @ Life of Chaz
- Jordyn @ Jordz the Bibliophile
My questions are:
- How tall are you?
- If you could be any household object, what would you like to be?
- What Hogwarts house are you in?
- If you were stranded alone on an island and somehow, you could pick five books to read, what would they be?
- What’s one gift you have always hoped for but you’ve never gotten?
- What is the last thing that happened to you that made you really pissed?
- What superpower would you like?
- If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be?
- Would you like to be moderately comfortable, okay rich or extravagantly rich?
- What’s the last milestone you have reached on your blog?
- If you’re a bookstagrammer or you post blog pictures on Instagram, where do you take pictures and what things do you use to decorate your pictures? Attach your IG handle and the best picture you have.
And we’re done!!
I hope you guys liked my answers. Don’t forget to like and comment!