Thank you so much to Diana @ The Bookish Sisters for nominating me for this award. It’s my very first nomination and I really appreciate it😊
Be sure to check out their blog at the link. It’s beautiful.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they
- Thank the person(s) that nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions set by the people who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your page.
THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. What is your most embarrassing moment to date?
This feels quite unfair😭😭😭
Anyway, it wasn’t a “moment”. It was a day. That’s right. A whole school day. I go to uni from home. So, I always make sure I dress okay cos there’s no going back to change. That day, it rained – on days like that, I wear dark clothes and shoes that don’t show when they’re dirty – but I forgot that day and I was wearing a pair of white jeans. The butt of my jeans got dirty and as you can imagine, it looked like I was stained. I could barely walk around that day. It was sooo embarrassing.
Thanks Diana for asking this😔
2. What’s the last song you listened to?
I barely listen to songs. I mentioned that in my September 2017 monthly wrap up. So, I have to check my Google Music…..
It was Beneath your Beautiful by Labyrinth ft Emeli Sande. Amazing song! It’s old though. I don’t have a lot of 2017 songs on my phone😂😂😂
3. What’s your favourite meme?
I love her and this meme always makes me smile whether I’m angry, sad or down.
4. Are you a ketchup on top or a ketchup on the side person?
I’m a ketchup everywhere on my plate person😏
Don’t judge me!😔. I love ketchup☺
5. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
A black panther.
No one understands my obsession with them but I love them so much!! They’re so elegant, graceful and beautiful. The kind that will rip out your guts and still look good doing that. Their black fur and eyes are gorgeous. I’ve always imagined having one as a pet and just running my hand through that silky, ink-like fur😍😍😍
Look at those eyes! Gorgeous😍😍😍😍
Is that too much fangirling?🤔
No! It isn’t😎😆
6. What’s a book you were requested to read and wouldn’t have chosen for yourself but ended up loving?
This was a hard one. I had to go through my ebook reader very well…
Ohhh and The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare: I wasn’t sure if I should have added this since my rating for it was 7/10 but for someone that hated Cassandra Clare for a very long time, this is a very big step.
I just realised that this is actually 5 books…Oh well😉
7. Do you like country music? Tell us why or why not?
Like I said earlier, I barely listen to music and I’ve probably listened to only about 3 or 4 country songs. So, I really can’t say if I like them or not
P.S. I sense some people shaking their heads at my lack of love for music. I don’t think I like that😝
8. What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a bath or shower?
This is a very over-the-top question. What did I do to deserve this?
Fine! 3 days🙁
9. Do you have a secret talent? If so, tell us what it is.
This is much better!😃
Well….. *indulging in some false modesty*
I’m really good at math😊
Learning math and solving math questions comes really easy to me. It’s most likely because I was raised with math instead of dolls. Solving math problems during the holidays since I was young has made me almost resistant to the frustration usually accompanied with the subject.
Do I hear disgruntled sighs? Were you expecting something more interesting? Well, I’m a very boring person. My twin sister can draw, paint, sew, knit, bead, cook and a host of other things. I’m stuck with math☺
10. Would you rather never be able to say “thanks/thank you” or “please”
I like thanking people when they do something nice for me. It makes me feel good and I know it makes others feel good too. “Please” is overrated👀
11. What are your thoughts on One Direction? Do you hate them or love them?
To be brutally frank, I really don’t care about them. I don’t love or hate them.
They’re just 1D; a huge band sensation.
I don’t think I’ve listened to any of their songs😂😂😂😂😂
And that’s it!
For this award, I’m nominating
- Cal @ constantravingreviews
- Nadia @ headscarvesandhardbacks
- Cait @ paperfury
- Marty @ thecursedbooks
- Shaine @wandererinneverland
- Phannie @phanniethegingerbookworm
- Rendz @readingwithrendz
- Chelsea @romweasley
- Mariam @mariam’s yummy books
- Taryn @a sunlit library
- Lisa @ramblinglisa’sbookreviews
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your Hogwart’s House and Patronus?
- What book(s) have you read that you loved but almost everyone hated?
- What occupation would you like to spend the rest of your life doing? (It doesn’t have to be the course you’re studying)
- What animal do you hate?
- What special habit do you have that’s weird?
- If you could change one event on your last birthday, what would it be?
- How long have you been blogging and what was your very 1st blog post? (add a link)
- What is your worst fear?
- Mention 3 authors you would love to meet (dead or alive authors)
If you were not nominated but you’re interested in doing the tag, please do and tag me. I would love to read it.